Account Reconciliation is a purpose-built business process available in the Oracle EPM Cloud designed to manage the global reconciliation process. It provides real-time visibility into the performance of reconciliations, ensuring that all reconciliations prepared are properly qualified. It also helps companies streamline and optimise performance by automating certain reconciliation tasks, including high volume transactional reconciliations and variance analysis.
Account Reconciliation includes two modules: Reconciliation Compliance and Transaction Matching.
Key Capabilities of Account Reconciliation in Oracle EPM Cloud
- Balance integration using a variety of ERP systems
- Mapping features to summarise low-level balances to the level appropriate for reconciliation
- Configurable auto reconciliation rules based on user-defined filters
- Easy to use features for maintaining reconciliation assignments, including mass update and import capabilities
- Configurable frequencies and unlimited levels of approval
- Flexible formats adaptable to each type of account
- Powerful filtering and reporting capabilities
Find a solution that works for you with inlumi
At inlumi, we are dedicated to enabling a seamless Account Reconciliation process. We offer in-house expertise on Account Reconciliation, and the technologies which can help you meet these requirements in a way that works for your organisation.