Enterprises need to continually be on the lookout for potential threats arising from a competitive and ever-fluctuating market. Planning is part of the mindset of every successful enterprise, searching continuously for the answer to the perennial question of how to make their business more proactive and competitive.
This is a complex undertaking, hindered by factors such as:
- Disconnected planning processes across enterprise
- Limited resources to act on strategic initiatives
- Lack of confidence in numbers
- Incomplete and inconsistent data
- Difficulty in translating strategic plans into measurable operational targets
- Reliance on cumbersome Excel sheets