End-to-end data integration
inlumi offers EPM data integration solutions to help organisations eliminate the integrity risks associated with collecting, mapping, validating, and moving critical (meta)data across Hyperion and non-Hyperion systems.
Delivering data in a consistent and secure manner is essential for your organisation to operate and thrive.
EPM integration in our dynamic and ever-changing world is a process which presents many challenges to the integrity of your data.
For this reason, there are several aspects of EPM integration that need to be executed with the utmost expertise:
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) of subsidiary financial data from heterogenous systems into group consolidation and planning systems
- Validation of data consistency and completeness
- Reconciliation between source and target data
- Auditing, tracing and mapping data flows
- Automation including email notifications and integration with external process controlling systems
- Adding custom functionality to your integration with scripting (Jython, VB. Net, etc.)
- Hybrid integrations between Cloud Services and On-premises systems
- Centralizing frequent metadata loads into Hyperion applications
- Understanding existing solutions built over the years (mapping rules, undocumented scripts, etc.)
- Giving IT ownership of ETL tools and mappings for financial data
- Replacing legacy integrations
inlumi’s expertise help you manage the overwhelming and complex number of steps that need to be followed for effective EPM integration. We offer the following:
inlumi enables automatic load of data from Navision to HFM
inlumi consultants carried out a seamless and direct integration for European Energy A/S when they changed their data load from Navision to HFM for its 300 companies.
The workload was reduced from 3 man-days per month to 25 minutes.
Related blog posts
Data Integration: the tip of the iceberg of EPM ProcessesDuring all my years designing and implementing integration solutions for EPM processes, one thing is clear to me: data integration is a vital part of the equation. After all, it is what brings together any EPM process such as Financial Consolidation and Planning & Budgeting. Read more »
Say hello to the new Oracle EPM Integration AgentThe hybrid world is still a reality. Systems including Oracle EPM are transitioning to the Cloud, but for many, these are still residing on-premise and this may be the case for some time to come. What role does EPM integration have in this space? How can we get data into… Read more »
Do you want to learn more?
Our experts are ready to answer your questions.