Cloud & hosting solutions for outstanding performance, high security, and reliable environments
Cloud hosting solutions for outstanding performance, high security, and reliable environments
inlumi’s Hosting and Cloud solutions provide everything from high-performance, secure and reliable solutions for large-scale Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Production environments to small, “right-sized” archive, POC or disaster-recovery environments and all are built and managed by our own team of EPM specialists on our own infrastructure.
EPM Cloud Infrastructure
Performance is a key element for EPM environments. Our cloud environment has been designed from the ground up, with performance and scalability in mind.
With all storage based on flash memory and all servers connected with the highest network bandwidth commercially available, we have conducted extensive benchmark load-testing on our environment with multiple EPM environments running up to 750 concurrent users and measured zero performance degradation, with all users experiencing the same performance.
It is our dedication to excellence in the design and operation of EPM environments coupled with our decades of operational experience with EPM that drives us to complete this kind of testing, before we commercially release a service for our clients.
With our built-in traffic optimisation, your globally based users will get an immediate response from us regardless of where they are located. In short, by choosing our cloud solution you will be equipping yourself with the best EPM cloud environment possible for your organisation.
EPM Cloud Security
Our EPM Cloud complies with the highest security standards, not only on the technology layer but also as an integral part of our internationally certified management and support services.
For the most exacting clients, we can also provide customised additional security services to meet any IT or regulatory requirement, from customised EPM penetration testing to the creation of custom authentication connectors to enable single sign-on with whatever global directory you may use.
inlumi EPM Cloud automatically includes the following services:
- Design and sizing to fit client requirements
- All software components installed and configured
- Hosting and infrastructure services
- EPM Technical Application Management (TAM) and Support
- Maintenance and Patching
- AD Services
- Backup services
- Monitoring services
- SSL Offloading
- HTTPS optimisation
- IP Whitelisting or VPN
- All Software licensing included in price (with the exception of EPM licensing)
The following optional services are also available:
- EPM Functional Application Management
- EPM Licensing (Oracle, Onestream, CCH Tagetik)
- Disaster Recovery Services
- Remote Desktop Services
- Web Application Firewall
- Two-Factor authentication
- MPLS / dedicated network connectivity
- Third party product supply and implementation (CXO Software, EPMware, MerlinXL, Authority Software)
Benefits for your administrators and key users
- Supported by EPM specialists who understand your EPM environment and processes
- Full EPM maintenance and support included
- Benefit from best practices and pro-active advice
- One supplier delivering all services required for your EPM environment
Benefits for your end users
- Quick resolution of incidents and service requests
- The highest performing, most stable EPM environment available
- Access to end user training and best practices
Benefits for your IT department or IT partner
- No EPM knowledge or experience required
- Only need to support local workplaces and access required
- Access to IT-literate, EPM Technical expertise via an ITIL-based Servicedesk
Temporary Cloud Solutions
If you need a project environment, temporary disaster-recovery facility, want to test a new EPM version or third party product without impacting your production environment, or simply want to test drive our EPM Cloud solution, we can deliver standard temporary environments on a flexible monthly rental.
Multi-vendor EPM Solutions
Our EPM Cloud environment is uniquely suitable for different vendor solutions including Oracle EPM Suite, OneStream and CCH Tagetik. We also deliver solutions based on the Oracle Public Cloud Services for EPM.
“We don’t have a customer-supplier relationship, but a partnership. We trusted inlumi to be able to do this.”
“The migration process ran completely according to plan because we did this in the isolated environment at the inlumi office where the right people are available at any time of the day.”
“For us, inlumi is a strong partner. They are specialists in all things Hyperion. If there is an issue – any issue – there is a good chance that they have encountered a similar problem in the past and can quickly resolve it. Working with them is a true advantage.”
“inlumi’s solution was the one I felt most confident in.”
Do you want to learn more?
Our experts are ready to answer your questions.