Effective training is fundamental to the success of any implementation. It enables users to build the skills, knowledge and experience needed to use new systems and the latest tools efficiently.
We work closely with our partner Keyteach, a specialist software-systems training company, to deliver education programmes designed to increase the return on investment in new systems. The diverse range of training services supports the needs of system administrators, project teams, IT and support professionals, report developers and key users:
- Scheduled courses at our network of training facilities
- Onsite training at customer premises
- Live instructor-led training over the internet
- Highly interactive “On demand” learning packages available 24/7, enabling system administrators to build solid expertise in their own time at their own convenience
- SCORM compliant e-Learning solutions, combined with assessments and certification
- Authorised to issue Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits
Training that’s tailored to your organisation
We can also build comprehensive custom programmes of education to support user adoption for existing and new systems from the smallest to the largest user communities. Training is tailored to your business processes and applications and can be delivered in any location to meet your users’ needs.
We’ve delivered custom training for countless global implementations that’s both compelling and cost effective. Built to accommodate the availability of your users and operational time restrictions during the roll-out and across the financial year, custom training is all inclusive and establishes implementation credibility.